F430 SPIDER F1 NEW CLUTCH CERAMICS
Let’s start with listing all the things you’ll want to know of you are looking for a Black F430 Spider.
1. Clutch. Brand new. Potential for 30k miles.
2. Headers. Replaced with after market ceramic coated. No worry about Ferrari items failing.
3. Suspension. New track rod ends, drop links, anti roll bar bushes. Full check on all ball-joints done at service.
3. Wheels and tyres. Just re-painted and Pirelli’s all round with loads of tread.
4. History. Mine for 10 years. Knew previous owner. Maintained by Ferrari and then Migliore cars for last 10 years. No expense has been spared. Was still under Ferrari warranty when I bought it.
5. Specification. First owner spent a fortune on extras. Ceramic brakes. Heated electric Daytona Seats, Carbon everywhere, stereo and amplifier upgrade, shields, etc etc. F1 gearbox.
6. Upgrades. Genuine Ferrari Sports Exhaust – over £3k and sounds incredible. Pop out stereo sat nav, iPod, bluetooth by Clarion. Upgraded speakers (£500) sound awesome. One touch roof open/close. Locking wheel nuts (Maserati), Smoked coloured indicators. New battery in 2021, Personal number plate – 430 (and three letters). Full indoor and outdoor cover (not flimsy F one), Ferrari seat and steering wheel covers.
7. Just had annual service and MOT. Spark plugs changed 2020. Full service history and loads of other receipts.
Available to view in York or nearby by prior arrangement.
If you want a get in and drive away F430 Spider in Black then this should be the car for you – all the big issues have been fixed/remedied.
Had loads of waxing, polishing, ceramic treatments and will be ceramic coated again before sale (if you wish).
Car is currently being serviced and getting its new clutch so will be available in 2-3 weeks time. I have lots of photos – and will just post one for now.More and a video will be available for serious enquiries.
Please no crazy people or offers.